See Beyond the Lumen
Deliver personalized patient care with the only histologically-validated, objective and quantitative CTA-based arterial analysis software.
Misdiagnosed Myocardial Ischemia, Heart Attack & Stroke Risk Leads to Poor Outcomes
Myocardial ischemia occurs when blood flow to your heart is reduced, preventing the heart muscle from receiving enough oxygen. This is often the result of plaque buildup inside the artery wall.
Heart attack and stroke are primarily caused by non-obstructive, but unstable plaque in the arteries that goes undiagnosed and untreated.1 Current non-invasive testing cannot visualize the biology deep inside artery walls where heart disease develops.
Accurate Clinical Insights Based on Biology
Introducing the first and only non-invasive image analysis software that employs CT angiography and patented computer algorithms, based on expert histologic examination of thousands of tissue samples, to objectively quantify the extent and stability of arterial plaque for tailored patient care.
Predictive A.I. backed by 40+ years of clinical research
Powerful. Precise. Proven.
Accurate prediction of major adverse cardiac events2*
Better Stroke Prediction3*
- Assess plaque composition with histology-validated software
- Quantify heart attack and stroke risk with greater accuracy
- Visualize a comprehensive and objective view of arterial disease to enable personalized treatment plans before a patient ever enters the hospital
- Understand your risk of heart attack and stroke
- Receive safe and accurate non-invasive diagnostic testing
- Experience personalized treatment plans
- Early detection for improved clinical care and consistent outcomes
- Reduce unnecessary invasive testing, lowering cost of care
- Identify asymptomatic high-risk patients who may have otherwise gone untreated
- Identify promising drug candidates with greater speed and accuracy
- Reduce clinical trial size, costs and timelines by stratifying high-risk patients
- Determine a drug candidate’s mechanism of action to enhance safety and dosing
- If you are interested in submitting a proposal for a research study, click here.
Translate CTA into Scientific Images in 2 Steps
Accurately restore vessel structure and plaque morphology, including lipid rich necrotic core:
The only CTA-based plaque assessment rigorously validated with histopathology*
Based on expert analysis of microscopic tissue samples by world-renowned cardiovascular pathologists.
In partnership with:
Secure, Workflow-Oriented A.I.
Elucid Names Scott Huennekens Executive Chairman of the Board
BOSTON, April 25, 2023 – Elucid, Inc., a leading medical technology company providing physicians with AI-powered imaging analysis software to assess cardiovascular disease, today announced that it has named Scott Huennekens executive chairman of its board of...
Andrew Miller Joins Elucid as Chief Technology Officer
BOSTON, March 28, 2023 – Elucid, Inc., a leading medical technology company providing physicians with AI-powered imaging analysis software to assess cardiovascular disease, has hired Andrew Miller as its chief technology officer (CTO). In this role, Andrew will lead...
Elucid Appoints Scott Burger as Chief Commercial Officer
Elucid, Inc., a medical technology company providing physicians AI-powered imaging analysis software to characterize cardiovascular disease, has announced that the company’s technology will be featured on the program at the 2022 American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions, November 5-7, 2022 in Chicago.
Bringing Imaging to Life™
Our mission is to provide comprehensive and accurate clinical insights, based on ground-truth histology and machine learning, enabling unprecedented precision healthcare for vascular disease. Contact us today to learn more about ElucidVivo clinical solutions:
FDA-cleared, non-invasive CTA analysis software providing unprecedented specificity of plaque stability and vessel structure, based on histology.
ElucidVivo™ FFRCT + PlaqueIQ
Combination of plaque analysis, based on histology, and FFR for a more direct measure of stress induced ischemia while characterizing plaque risk. Coming Soon!
ElucidVivo™ Clinical Research
CTA analysis software with innovative additional features for clinical research and studies.
Contact us today to learn more about ElucidVivo or to schedule a product demo.
Boston, MA 02116